Friday, August 25, 2023

and then it got quiet, switching

And then it got quiet.
All day, morning, afternoon till 4, lots of activity, plethora of thoughts and ideas, and suddenly I'm in the kitchen getting ready to cook crepes. It was like a heavy curtain, a soft, gentle curtain...fell. 
Hush hush silence and calm.
Don't know who was out before me. I didn't know...I didn't feel a noticeable switch or transition; I just abruptly found myself Out.
I feel fine. I could easily complete the task at hand. I made the crepes and wrapped them for the freezer.
Transition. Turn. Changing heads. Switching. 
Yep, definitely Multiple.
We haven't noticed it like this in awhile I guess.

No comments:

Reconnecting with earliest memories leads to shift in relationships

I have 5 or 6 relationships in my life which are relevant on a mostly daily basis: God, therapist, son 1, son 2 and new found friend of 2 mo...