Saturday, October 14, 2017

My life story Is unbelievable

It's come to pass, that I'm aware of a number of abuse incidents that had been pushed into the deep recesses of my mind...my life story Is truly a bizarre, horrific, cataclysmic series of far-reaching events.
Don't get me wrong, I realize that they are true...a Multiple does not create dozens of alternate personalities for boo boos and skinned knees..but if I ever went so far as to put down to paper All, or even half of the events that I fully remember...no one would ever believe it.
In a strange way, I lose..credibility? at this point as the incidents have added up too high and the horrific component would be too intense to read in a single book.
Hear what I'm saying? The more I know, the more I'm made aware, the less likely I feel that I'm believable.
I mean, one child could have, say, a handful of traumatic experiences and live to adulthood to tell the tale but, say, a dozen incidents of sadistic torture committed by 3 different relatives? Come on...who would believe that.
My truth is far stranger than any fiction I've ever read.
Sigh
It's just me. All various experiences that actually took place. Of course, it's taken me years to put all the fragmented pieces together...but still...tragic.  you know?

No comments:

Reconnecting with earliest memories leads to shift in relationships

I have 5 or 6 relationships in my life which are relevant on a mostly daily basis: God, therapist, son 1, son 2 and new found friend of 2 mo...