Sunday, October 8, 2017

Misery, uncontrollable itching

Itching all over is a special kind of hell. The last two days of my life have been lost in this irritating, unknown, dizzying craze of itching here, there and everywhere.
I can't think straight. After seeing the doctor yesterday, I can take a pill to stop itching but it puts me to sleep and makes me dizzy. I really can't focus and I snap at everyone around me.
I've gotten nothing done around the house, no chores or projects. I'm simply existing, stupified as to what is causing this. Having no way to stop or locate the actual cause.
I'm miserable. I truly, really am.

No comments:

Reconnecting with earliest memories leads to shift in relationships

I have 5 or 6 relationships in my life which are relevant on a mostly daily basis: God, therapist, son 1, son 2 and new found friend of 2 mo...