Saturday, September 12, 2020

Compulsion

I had a strong, unwavering, instinctual feeling that I felt compelled to act upon. It could not be ignored.
I've only felt this a few times before. Once, I felt compelled to contact my brother as my sister was in an accident near death.
Two, I felt compelled to move 2,000 miles away to Oregon completely alone.
Three, I felt compelled to write my ex and let her know, if ever she needed assistance, help, someone to care for her, if she lived close enough, I would help her. 
I have no concrete reasons to why I would feel, think and write this. The thought would not leave me until I acted upon it and wrote her.
I do not feel obligated to do this, not one single bit.
I had to. Call it Destiny or Fate or Just the way it is.

No comments:

Reconnecting with earliest memories leads to shift in relationships

I have 5 or 6 relationships in my life which are relevant on a mostly daily basis: God, therapist, son 1, son 2 and new found friend of 2 mo...