Wednesday, June 14, 2017

A productive day even with fever

So, I've been dealing with this cold and it's intermittent fevers for almost a week now. I keep thinking I'm getting better then the aches, pains and burning up returns. Laying low as much as possible. Ibuprofen is my friend.
I made it to the meeting with my housing helper. I currently live on SSI and receive housing assistance, otherwise I'd be living in my car. Anyway, my lease on my 1 bedroom is up in a couple of months and I'm almost at the top of the list for a subsidized townhouse. This is going to be a close call between when my lease is up and the new place. My housing assistant assured me that I will not be homeless. Great to know! Housing Assistant is pulling strings to get me moved up on the list and into a new place before my lease here is up.
I've never lived anywhere that I had an agency so vehemently care and work so hard to keep me safe and sheltered. It's a wonderful change. I have to keep pinching myself that this is actually true.
I got just a couple minor chores done. I'm pretty much in a constant state of exhaustion and fatigue. This cold can go away at anytime.
Therapy is coming up. My therapist messed up big time last session so I'm not looking forward to confrontation as that's so uncomfortable for me. I'm not a fighter. I'll see how that goes I guess.
Made it through a nother day. That's what I'm here for. Just makin it through each day.

No comments:

Reconnecting with earliest memories leads to shift in relationships

I have 5 or 6 relationships in my life which are relevant on a mostly daily basis: God, therapist, son 1, son 2 and new found friend of 2 mo...