Friday, July 28, 2017

Do Angels Walk Among Us?

I've often wondered if there truly are humans that are angels in disguise. I know their are kind people scarcely scattered about, but are there angels, dressed in human suits that are benevolent and loving, giving and supporting without asking anything in return?
I must admit the idea of an angel walking around and serendipitously meeting me, wanting nothing more then to care...is a new, brand spanking new, random thought. Maybe this is what I picture hope as looking like. Hope is another foreign concept in my shattered world, but maybe, just maybe my view of the landscape as being full of malicious and sinister malcontents out to get me, is changing.
I'd like to...try to entertain this neoteric notion even though the majority of my experiences have proven the exact opposite. Maybe, just maybe.
I've seen this concept in a couple of movies, Marnie being the latest. I shake my head as I write.....yet, i reach for this ideal like the tail of a kite barely out of reach.

No comments:

Reconnecting with earliest memories leads to shift in relationships

I have 5 or 6 relationships in my life which are relevant on a mostly daily basis: God, therapist, son 1, son 2 and new found friend of 2 mo...