Monday, August 28, 2017

I beat Lyme Disease, I survive and thrive

I beat Lyme disease 100. I can't help but wonder if my body now contains antibodies to this disease. If you know, please let me know!
In May 2013, I was diagnosed via the Western Blot test. I spent 2 years living on my couch, barely able to move much less walk. Some days I managed to get to the grocery or an appointment with my cane, other days I didn't have enough strength to get up.
After vehemently researching and asking my doctor for various meds, my symptoms began to recede. I was in a highly toxic and unhealthy relationship, as well. No sooner did I inform my ex that I was leaving and my symptoms all beat a hasty retreat.
I am 100% cured of Lyme!!! I have zero residual symptoms.
Healing is definitely possible!!!
My other blog Aspergers and the Alien, contains an assortment of posts which detail both my struggle and my healing.
I really wish I knew if my bloodstream contained antibodies that, given the correct laboratory treatment, would help sufferers fight off the disease or, maybe even a vaccine could be created.
I wish I knew a scientist to ask.
Your thoughts?

No comments:

Reconnecting with earliest memories leads to shift in relationships

I have 5 or 6 relationships in my life which are relevant on a mostly daily basis: God, therapist, son 1, son 2 and new found friend of 2 mo...