Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Eclipse Reverie...poetry

Eclipse Reverie
*
Nothing could have prepared me
For the moment
Night's curtain fell
Mid-day
*
Like a flower
Crushed
In Luna's palm
Extracting Sol's inner essence
To the brim
*
Fiery orb
Once powerful, omnipotent
Now snuffed
Eclipsed
Riding in the backseat
*
Frenzied wave
Proceeded the blow
Uncertainty rolled
Like a drunken fool
Confusing fowl
Silencing leaves
*
Majestic sky coupling
A chaotic embrace
Eerie, iridescent
Shimmering jewel
*
Cast into
A glomourous shadow
I shuddered
It felt like
The moment before dying
*
Darkness receded
The event
Forever etched
Stoic silence
*
The sky, no longer appears
Sane
I feel betrayed
By sights, senses
Once trusted
*
I question my own
Mortality
My sense of stability
Quakes

No comments:

Reconnecting with earliest memories leads to shift in relationships

I have 5 or 6 relationships in my life which are relevant on a mostly daily basis: God, therapist, son 1, son 2 and new found friend of 2 mo...