Friday, September 29, 2017

I've done nothing wrong

There's just a bunch of really fucked up things that happened to me. I don't feel that I should be subjected to continue silence and censorship because it's so disturbing what kind of heinous, sadistic torture a parent perpetrated upon their own child.
I mean there's incest, physical abuse and this most depraved of crimes, torture. And I really mean torture. No one is willing or fucking able to hear about the times I was fucking tortured. It's part of who I am. A big cache of secrets I was forced into suppressing And I still have to Hide and Deny them!?!? Does not seem right on any level.
I bare no responsibility for the acts of my father and relatives. I'm no longer trapped in shame or even fucking embarrassment.
I Have Nothing to Hide...
Yet I hide

No comments:

Reconnecting with earliest memories leads to shift in relationships

I have 5 or 6 relationships in my life which are relevant on a mostly daily basis: God, therapist, son 1, son 2 and new found friend of 2 mo...