Friday, August 30, 2024

How I know I'm Multiple, or Waking Up in Strange Places

I'm learning about my MPD, Multiple Personality Disorder which I was diagnosed with around 1998, I think. What is different about MeWe as opposed to Singletons.
I wake up in strange places. Today, I woke up in a place called Therapist's Office, TO. The Others of Usses have been there since 2016. Today was my first time. I literally took my index finger and poked the Therapist's upper arm to make sure she was real. She accepted this with a smile cause she knows we are MeWes and do safe but unusual things. I was checking reality which I often do with my index finger. I have to touch to see what is real and what is not.
Yesterday, I briefly woke up on the highway around a place called Peoria. Now that's a fun name. Some one else's was driving. I just found myself looking at old houses along the street.
I also woke up in a store that smelled awful like old books. We were looking at the old books on the shelves. I don't know why or which books were interesting so I went back Inside.
I pop in and out of this waking reality home to massive amounts of massive humans. That's why I know I'm Multiple. The Singletons don't do that.

No comments:

I'm okay

My life revolves around therapy twice a week. Each session takes 2 to 3 days to recover from. Most of the time, I'm sitting, processing ...