Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Sobering, Living with CPTSD and MPD, the Autistic Multiple Speaks

There are few things more sobering than receiving ones medical records in the mail unexpectedly and seeing that I've been treated for my created CPTSD and MPD since I was 23 years old.
30 plus years of hospitalizations, psychiatrists, counselors, medication and insanity. This has been my life. It's all that I am. I am a weary, battle fatigued soldier who has been fighting for my life and my insanity every single day.
Diagnosed with Multiple Personality Disorder at 26. 20 years of weekly and biweekly therapy. Days spent counting down to the next therapy session.
Notebook upon notebook of journal notes attempting to stay orientated and functional.
It's a sad life but it's all I got.

No comments:

Reconnecting with earliest memories leads to shift in relationships

I have 5 or 6 relationships in my life which are relevant on a mostly daily basis: God, therapist, son 1, son 2 and new found friend of 2 mo...