Sunday, December 31, 2017

Shutdown Day 2 Autistic Again

Continuing the shutdown exhaustion. Sigh. I've really got to learn to accept these bouts of nothing but sleep and rest, yet at the same time actively plan to lessen them.
I'm confident the highly effective acupuncture plays a major role. I've cancelled next week's appointment. The pattern has consistently been one acu session equals 2-3 days of exhaustion. This past Thursday my practitioner did an abbreviated session, yet here I sit unable to function. Thus I will reduce the sessions to once every 2 weeks and clear my schedule for the day of and the day following. I just cannot see the benefits of losing 3 days Each week for healing. There must be a less costly way. Sigh.
I'm working slowly to get my overdue household chores done. I've thus far managed to get the dishwasher loaded and running. Yay me!!
Next goal is laundry, however, I can't foresee that happening today. My laundry basket is parked at the front door as it has been for three days now.
I manage to take puppy out when she needs to go. That's my biggest energy expenditure and mighty important.
I have zero appointments scheduled next week. Hoping to catch up and spend quality time with my girlfriend.

No comments:

Reconnecting with earliest memories leads to shift in relationships

I have 5 or 6 relationships in my life which are relevant on a mostly daily basis: God, therapist, son 1, son 2 and new found friend of 2 mo...